Hi! I’m Kate Sloan. I’m a sex writer, podcaster, and speaker. I love sex and I believe that it can be holistic, transformative, goofy, and magic – so that’s what I write about.
I’ve been blogging about sex, kink, relationships, fashion, beauty, and mental health here at GirlyJuice.net since 2012. In that time, I also:
- Wrote a book called 101 Kinky Things Even You Can Do, which is available everywhere now!
- Wrote another book called 200 Words to Help You Talk About Sexuality & Gender, which is also available everywhere now!
- Wrote essays and articles for publications like Cosmopolitan, Glamour, MEL Magazine, Teen Vogue, GQ, and Playboy
- Started two much-loved podcasts, The Dildorks and Question Box
- Designed my own sex toy in collaboration with the Pleasure Tailor
- Started a weekly newsletter, Sub Missives, about sex, kink, and relationships
- Worked on the social media team at adult-industry marketing firm 7 Veils Media for 4 years
- Chatted with fascinating guests while hosting Sex City Radio
- Did copywriting and blogging work for adult-industry clients like Andrew Blake, Weal & Breech, and JT’s Stockroom
- Taught classes on sex writing, vulvovaginal anatomy, productivity, and sex toys
- Earned a Bachelor of Journalism degree (yep, a B.J.!) with a minor in psychology from Toronto Metropolitan University